Friday, June 09, 2006

See No Evil

Friday kind of snuck up on me and I figured I better get reviews in for last weeks movies before I go to see this weeks movie.

Last Friday I decided it was time for another horror flick and that's why I chose See No Evil. Unfortunately for the movie it had a lot of potential but, decided to focus more on the gore than the horror. Really gore isn't scary on it's own it needs story to make it scary. They could have built a good story it was all there. It just didn't do a good job of working the story. And in truth it wasn't the a major gore fest but you can only take so many shots of him pulling peoples eyes out.

Luckily the movie had a pretty decent set of actors. Nobody fantastic, and no one really stood out except Christina Vidal and that was more because I've seen her in some other stuff. And she had the most screen time so she makes more of an impression.

I did pay full price and I didn't find myself wanting my money back but, I'd say you should just wait for video on this one.

No comments: