Friday, August 18, 2006

Pulse

This was actually a pretty good movie, that I have to see again on account of the fact that like half the theater felt the need to talk during the movie. And don't even get me started on the guy who felt the need to whistle after every scary part. I hate when horror films get PG-13 ratings it only invites stupid people who don't really like them to go. And it keeps real fans away which hurts box office. In case any body in charge of movies out there hasn't noticed this in recent months, PG-13 ratings hurt horror movie box office. You should not be aiming for anything less than an R.

Okay as I said the movie itself was good. There were several scary parts and Kristen Bell was so on her game. One thing that I know really helped this movie was the fact that one of the people responsible for the script was Wes Craven. It's to bad he didn't direct it as well. That would have taken it from a good horror film to a great one.

Considering that I couldn't focus on the movie as much as I would have liked I'm going to skip the spoiler section.

I paid full price to see this one and it was worth it despite the annoying people. I would be willing to pay full price to see it again.

No comments: