Sunday, January 08, 2006

2005 Movies

As the new year begins I figured I would post a list of all the movies I saw in 2005. Some of them were technically 2004 movies. Numbers in parenthesis indicate how many times they were seen in theaters.

Birth
Finding Neverland
Kinsey
In Good Company.
Million Dollar Baby (2)
Beyond The Sea
Christmas With The Kranks
Hide and Seek
Hotel Rwanda
The Wedding Date
Assualt On Precinct 13
Sideways
Being Julia
Cursed
The Jacket
Hitch
Prozac Nation
The Ring Two
Man of the House
Miss Congeniality
Beauty Shop (2)
Upside of Anger
Phantom of the Opera
Fever Pitch
The Pacifier
The Interpreter
Crash
Monster-In-Law
Kingdom of Heaven
A Lot Like Love
Cinderella Man
Mind Hunters
Mr. & Mrs. Smith (2)
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Bewitched
Saving Face
Dark Water
The Longest Yard
Hustle & Flow
Herbie: Fully Loaded (2)
Must Love Dogs
Four Brothers
The Skeleton Key
Dead & Breakfast
Pretty Persuasion
Red Eye
The Exorcism of Emily Rose
Just Like Heaven
Flightplan
An Unfinished Life
The Constant Gardener
Proof
Domino
Into The Blue
North Country
Prime
The Fog
Shopgirl
Walk The Line
TransAmercia
Brokeback Mountain
The Matador
Rent
Pride & Prejudice
The Family Stone
Aeon Flux
Wolf Creek

Yes my movie viewing is all over the map as far as genre and quality. But sometimes I just want to see something fun that doesn't require much thought. And sometimes per crazy rules set forth by myself I have to see stuff because of the people involved with it. Either way I mix it up pretty good.

No comments: