Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Season So Far

First just a couple thoughts on my last few new shows. I am actually quite surprised with The Night Stalker its stories are better than I was expecting. With stars Gabrielle Union and Stuart Townsend the acting was bound to be good so the stories and how they were told was the big question mark with this show. They are no longer a question mark. The only real problem with the show is that they shoot it too dark. It's way to hard in some scenes to see what's going on and I get that it's suppose to be spooky but when you can't even see the expressions on the actors faces sometimes you just don't know if what's going on is suppose to be spooky or just surprising. It's in a bad time slot and is suffering in the ratings. Not really expecting it to make it through the season.

I am also really enjoying Related it's a lot funnier than I was expecting it to be. The relationship between the sisters is great. I don't have any siblings but can still relate very well to the characters and their connections. Hopefully it will start getting some better ratings and get a full season pick up.

As for other shows I am no longer watching Kitchen Confidential (Just wasn't grabbing me and there was nothing special about it.), Sex, Love, & Secrets (Which I stopped watching before it was officially cancelled.), and My Name Is Earl (It's a fun show but nothing that really keeps me interested.)

No comments: