Sunday, September 18, 2005

First Post

I wonder how many people title their first post "first post"?

I'm starting this on Emmy day so my second post will most likely be reactions to the nights events. As I wasn't really happy with a lot of the nominees this year I'm sure I won't be much happier with the winners.

As the description above says this blog will be a lot about entertainment stuff. For those of you who may be reading this that don't know me I watch a lot a movies and television. I go to the movies at least once a week plus rent a lot of stuff. And I enjoy renting movies that go straight to video and actively search for stuff that will probably be bad. But as me and my friend like to say they're "bad in a good way". As for my television veiwing as the new season kicks off I will be watching 29 hours of new scripted programming. Add another hour later on when the new season of Huff premieres. A few of those shows have already started and I will be making some comments on those shortly.

But at the moment it's time for the red carpet parade to begin.

No comments: