Saturday, September 24, 2005

Kitchen Confidential

Fun show. Just wacky enough to be the perfect fit with Arrested Development. I did laugh a lot don't know if it can keep up that level of funny though.

I did have a couple problems that may influence my decisision to keep watching or not. I don't like that all the kitchen staff he hired were men. And of the women they do have working out front they are stupid or just basically unlikable. I also didn't like his girlfriend leaving him. She believed in him so much that she basically got him the job then used it against him as an excuse to leave. That was just lame and bad writing. I know it's loosely based on a real guy and if that really did happen then that woman is horrible but they should have done something different for the show.

If they don't fix the female characters I won't be watching for long I just don't have a tolerance for shows with boring females.

Of course if numbers don't perk up for this and Arrested Development, FOX may end up making the choice for me.

No comments: