Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ghost Whisperer

Really didn't know if this show would work very well since it's not a mystery of the week type thing like Medium but I am happy to report it seems to work just fine. I like that unlike Medium her friends know about her gift. The shows are two different takes on the same basic gift. I wouldn't be surprised if there is an occassional mystery to be solved but I hope not to often I like that this one is a more personal aspect of the characters.

And can everyone please lay off Jennifer Love Hewitt. I don't know what she did all those years ago to piss every critic in the world off and make them hate her but get over it. She's a lot more talented than they want to give her credit for she just hasn't always done a good job of picking material that shows it.

Aisha Tyler took a pretty big risk leaving CSI:... for this show. I hope the ratings hold and it works out for her. Wondering how much we will get to see her character hopefully it's a good amount. It's cool how she's still a little creeped out by the whole thing.

No comments: