Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Reunion

I was completely hooked before the first commercial break and anxiously await the second episode. Yes, the writing and the acting is a bit cheesy at times but you know you're dying to know who did it, why they did it, and who they killed. I have a couple picks for who I think it is but I'm not saying yet. I know who I wish it was but I never get my wish with these shows so I'm sure it's one of the people I don't want to be dead.

I confess that while I find the premise of the show very cool I probably wouldn't have decided to tune in if it weren't for Chyler Leigh. So you can guess how happy I am that she isn't the dead one. They made the best decision in casting her in that role. And who else out there saw those moments in the flashbacks where you could have been looking at the 80's version of Angela Chase (Claire Danes) from My So-Called Life? (I know people who have only seen bits and pieces of that show and still saw it.) Those moments only became better when it turned out her father was played by Tom Irwin. (For those of you not in the know he played Angela's father on My So-Called Life.) Yes small weird things like that make me enjoy stuff even more.

No comments: